Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Taking a stab at a blog...

This guy from NY got me started on this blog. Yeah, you know who you are!

I've actually played with the idea before. I thought about it even more when Lemont (Quick newspaper) started his own blog (well, Lemont's a mess!). I'm not sure I have a lot to say... At the same time, my real friends know (and I admit), I am hardly at a loss for words...

To blog about something is one thing; to blog about something that means anything to anyone is another...

I guess we will see...


ps. You know you're getting old when one of your friends requests that you make your blog font bigger because their eyes are not as good as they used to be.

11 Comments:

At Wed Aug 10, 09:01:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a stalker and would like your home address and phone number. would you add these to your website?

 
At Wed Aug 10, 09:30:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im in rehab and was once a blogger. Im trying to overcome my addiction, but i just cant get it out of my system. I cant sleep at nights so I wake up to check my messages and its there (the blog). I have lost my family, marriage and parakeets to this. Its like a Barry Manillo album cant get rid of it. So I warn you. Dont risk it your family comes first...

Signed
The Blogger

 
At Wed Aug 10, 11:28:00 AM CDT, Blogger BlogChik said...

who in my blogworld is The Blogger?!!!

 
At Wed Aug 10, 02:14:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, how about getting some more M&Ms in your jar?

 
At Thu Aug 11, 01:58:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the Blogger again, next week I will be placed in a stray jacket and want to know if there is any way I can communicate with you via a voice activation blog. Im perfectly harmless, I just need to speak to someone who will listen and I think you can help !!!

Signed,
The Blogger

 
At Thu Aug 11, 11:57:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello blog chik! seems that the blogger is at it again. Yep hes been around spreading blogging fear to the blogging world. My advice: do not panic, dont give in to your fear, dont give in , dont give, dont!
blogog

 
At Fri Aug 12, 03:31:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me the blogger..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 
At Thu Aug 18, 11:06:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me,,,, well I was able to talk them out of placing me in a stray jacket. Instead they are going to handcuff me to the wall.... aahhh (a sigh of relief).
I seen the group photo, there are alot of beautiful women in the photo. especially the third to the right. I like the one to the far left also, I know he's a guy. But as you know I get lonely here. I take what I can get.
Can I call you sometime.

Your friend,
THE BLOGGER

 
At Sun Aug 21, 08:31:00 PM CDT, Blogger BlogChik said...

blogger, you crack me up man.

 
At Wed Aug 24, 10:23:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture on the front. Most people don't let children drink rum drinks like that. She does seem to hold her liquor better than you though.

 
At Thu Aug 25, 02:33:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me the Blogger, just wanted to let you know Im still alive.

Who's the bald guy in the picture, he's cute.

The Blogger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home