Saturday, January 20, 2007

EN.07

About a couple of decades ago, I remember imagining how great it must be for US residents to be able to attend the World Conference every three years... I remember thinking if I lived in the US, I would go... all the time...

I've been living in the US about 9 years now and have attended 2 World Conferences. The first one was a gift from God and the second one, nothing short of a miracle through a wonderful friend... I feel God has blessed me that I am now able to go... every time .

This year though, the World Conference is going to be in the Philippines on July 20-22 (http://en07.everynation.org/). It seems a bit ironic. And my heart wonders, will Darren and I make it this time? We need an even greater miracle this time...


God's hand is not too short. Whatever happens, I know He is with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home